Saturday, September 16, 2006

Two More

Okay so I lied. Well not exactly lied, since when I first listed my seven songs of the moment, I hadn’t downloaded yet the two songs below. But this morning I successfully, illegally downloaded the following songs and now I’m playing them on repeat ad nauseam. Why? So I’ll get bored with them faster.

What two songs are these?

Dap-dap-dap-dap-di-da-dap

That’s Paris Hilton’s brain-lodging doo-wooping in “Nothing In This World”. My favorite line is in the oh-so-sing-along-able refrain: “I can do what she can do so much better.”

The second song is so catchy, I dare anyone with a sense of rhythm to stay still while this song plays. It’s Basement Jaxx’s “Hey U”, a heady, foot-stomping, gypsy music-infused number. You have to hear it to believe it.

That’s all. (said in a very Miranda The-Devil-Wears-Prada kind of way).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?