Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ask Me A Silly Question…

While chatting on the net:

* * * * *

HIM: “Am I pangit?”

ME: “ANO KA BA NAMAN?! Anong klaseng tanong yan?







OO NAMAN, HAHAHAHA!
Seriously, no you are not. You’re not guwapo, but “not guwapo” doesn’t mean you’re pangit.”

* * * * *

Anyone who asks me is really asking for it, hahaha.

But seriously, I was being honest. Isn’t it sad that for most people, “not handsome” equals “ugly” but “not ugly” is rightly seen as “not necessarily handsome.”

I swear, we uglies of the world should unite!

Comments:
Sa SSS Village, Marikina. But there's a back way that can bring me to MetroEast/Sta.Lu in minutes.

--

My parents used to live there in the 60s. By the time I was born we were already in the South.

Gosh, layo mo pala, and yet you get to travel all the way to BED haha.
 
Hey, have car will travel! Hehehe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?