Saturday, May 13, 2006

You Know, I…

This morning after parking at Basement Level 4, I went to the gym, got to my locker and dropped off my stuff before I realized I forgot my cellphone in the car. But since I knew I was coming back to Orlando after working out I decided to leave it there. After work out I was already standing in front of Orlando before I realized I had left my car keys in my locker. So I hurriedly went back and retrieved it. Then on the elevator going up to the office I remembered my phone was still in the car.

Sigh.

I’d like to think it’s not age that’s the cause. Perhaps I just had too much on my mind this morning that I kept forgetting stuff because I was distracted (with work mostly). But really what I wanted to point out was that… what was I talking about?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?